1.25.2013

Catching up

I've been struggling with the best way to catch up on my blog. I have photos to post from September, trip/vacation entries, musings about winter and cutting down trees, and my projects of late: designing tote bags and making walking sticks.  So writing has taken a bit of a back stage for now, but I'm ready to get back to it. I have a list of ideas, many photographs, and finally, I have time to write.

Dave & I are taking a brief vacation at Three Tree Point for ten days. We're house sitting for friends who flew the coop for warmer waters, and have left their beach home in our hands... and also their Portuguese Water Dog, Brodi. I'm rediscovering my love of wandering a Puget Sound beach, looking for treasures like beach glass. I'm also rediscovering my love of dogs. Brodi is an amazing dog, smart and free-thinking, with a huge love of walking the beach, and an equally huge dislike for black birds. I will be writing more about these recent projects and rediscovered loves... soon. I promise.

I just have a bit of catching up to do first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.