5.24.2016

Flying solo...


We headed different directions today. I headed west, looking for caches, and running errands, and on the way home, decided to take a detour to drive past my old college. Not sure why I felt the urge to do this, and I was shocked to see how much it's grown. This narrow road once led to the north side of campus, which was hidden from view behind a thick stand of trees. The campus has jumped the road, and spawned a new set of buildings, and the trees are gone. Sad.

While DW cleaned the driveway with his new pressure washer, I chopped vegetables for soup, then pressed the blocks I hand-pieced last night. I'm almost finished with the starburst blocks; maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.