1.14.2018

Fishy...

Madison slept underneath her new minky cat blanket all night, and we all woke up early to winter temperatures. There's a lot of ground fog, but it will burn off in a few hours. It was beautiful.



The canister filter for the fish tank quit working yesterday; we were glad to find one locally and not have to wait for one to be shipped. We picked it up this morning (and some new fish), and Dave happily spent the afternoon cleaning and testing water and fertilizing. I was equally happy working on a 2018 journal layout, so I can start catching up.

I heard some sad news today... one of our closest friends lost his mom to cancer. She lived eight years longer than the doctors predicted, and I'm so happy he had the extra years with her.

2 comments:

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.