8.30.2019

Share where you live... water in motion

Water in motion, sprinkler, fountain, etc... get some motion blur 

One day last week, I came to the old part of my town, parked, and walked. There are only a few days left to finish Sarah's summer photography scavenger hunt, and I'm still on the trail of the elusive pay phone. But I knew I'd find other items on my list.

The water fountain park was my first stop. It's across from the public library, so I come past here pretty often. A decade ago, when I got my first digital camera, I ended up here on a 100 degree day, to find the park crowded with kids (and moms). They were having so much fun, I decided to stay and watch. That camera was a Canon ultrazoom, and I loved the range.

This is #10 on the @twistedroadstudio summer photography scavenger hunt

1 comment:

  1. I am still enjoying your scavenger hunt even if not a participant myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.