10.15.2017

Falling behind...


The past few months I've struggled with keeping my blog current. Between geocaching and hiking (and quilting), there's not been much extra time. I've enjoyed getting out of the house more, especially now that the weather is turning and we're heading into winter. Still, I've missed the time spent editing photographs, and writing. Hopefully I'll catch up in the next couple of days, because we've been to some pretty cool places lately.

And hopefully I'll find some balance again, with time for all the things I love.

They say we should have a dry and cold winter. I don't know about you, but my fingers are crossed for snow!

2 comments:

  1. There is always a sense of urgency as fall continues along to get out as much as possible. I always mean to catch up in the winter months but still I never do all I want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to keep up with everything and a blog too. My fingers are crossed for lots of snow this winter!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.