12.16.2018

Runners...

In all the years I've been quilting, I've never made a table runner. I've made full size quilts, and tiny quilts just 12 inches square. But never a runner. Until now.

We have a new cabinet for a new television, and I won't put anything on it unless there's something to protect the wood. So, a table runner.











I picked some favorite fabrics from one of my favorite designers, Kansas Troubles Quilts. Dark red and sage green and gold, colors that go with the big area rug in our living room. It's a bit fussy to make, because I've already arranged the fabric squares exactly where I want them. So it will live on the design wall while I add the corner blocks, one square at a time. I think it will be perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.