7.28.2019

Quilt show, day three

Last day of the show. I worked, but unofficially. Yesterday I worked the bazaar, and also walked through the quilt aisles as a hostess, answering questions and giving directions to visitors. Today it's less busy, and I had a chance to take photos of some of my favorite quilts. My guild has a lot of really talented quilters. See what you think... I'm sure you'll agree.


Our raffle quilt for 2020

My friend, Peggy, made both the paper-pieced elephant and the black, grey, blue sampler quilt

This gorgeous red scrap quilt got the Grand Champion ribbon


If I recall correctly, this quilt got the People's Choice ribbon for all three days

Just a few of the quilts entered in the Kaffe Fassett block exchange category


My friend, Kimberlee, designed and made this applique quilt.





Peggy made this cute kid's quilt, full of colorful bears


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.