9.01.2019

Catching up...

Last year in August, we took a Viking River cruise. From Budapest to Amsterdam, we spent nearly three weeks on the river or walking through villages and towns, and had an incredible trip.



And although I took a lot of photographs, I never got any of them posted. So this past month, on the rainy days between gardening and quilting, I've been writing and editing photos.

Before I lose any more time, I decided to just get them out there. So if you're interested, take a look at August 2018. the trip starts on August 3, and there's more to come.

1 comment:

  1. I can well imagine what a wonderful adventure you had on this river cruise and plan to check out the other trip photos as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.