7.02.2018

Adventures...

I am pretty sure that there will be no adventures for me in July.



Unless you count going out each day to find our daily geocache. And at nearly three years of caching every day, we're having to drive around 20 miles each way to find one, because we've done all of them near our house.

Or the adventure of having work done on the outbuildings at the farm, which is pretty exciting (and long overdue), but can't hold a candle to setting off to explore new places. My feet want to press the gas pedal and the clutch, and head off in the MX-5 with my camera, to see what views I can find. But that will have to wait for autumn.

I want to hike in the mountains, and feel the sand between my toes on an ocean beach. And I want to sit on the deck at our cabin, with a glass of wine and a good book, and watch the sun go down.

Instead, my wandering feet will have to stay close to home, so I can be on hand to make decisions about trim and paint colors and whatever else comes up each day. But that's OK, this is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.