7.20.2018

One layer at a time...


I should be working in the garden, but I hate to risk getting in John's way. And it's been too hot to be outside for long. The butterfly bush is in full bloom, and the honey bees are very happy. Every bloom has three or more honey bees on it.

The doors got painted today, and the garage doors got a new trim color. One layer at a time, it's all coming together. John also painted the doors on the pump house, apartment, and chicken coop, and I love the black doors. I've been walking around the house, picking at the peeling paint. It's addictive, and I hope John approves.

1 comment:

  1. Butterfly bushes are a favorite. We have had so many butterflies this year on our neighbors. Such a nice change. We need to paint our doors, for some reason it never seems to get done.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.