7.27.2018

Just beautiful...

Two days helping set up my guild's annual quilt show, and I'm ready for a nap. In 90+ temperatures, it was a labor of love just being there. (Heat and I do not get along well.)



A snippet of the grand champion quilt. The machine quilting was stunning.

This morning I came just to browse and enjoy the quilts, and buy the bazaar items I set aside on Wednesday. I took a quick walk through the booth where we sell antique machines and quilts, and bought two old quilts. For $25 each, I couldn't pass them up. (They aren't as beautifully made as the champion quilt, but I love them. I'll post photos one of these days.)

1 comment:

  1. I am always to hear of others that are not fans of the heat. It has been way too hot, too much this summer.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.