11.16.2018

Runner...

All the years I've been quilting, and I've never made a table runner. It could be because my dining table is round. Maybe.

But our new stereo cabinet is low and wide and beautiful, perfect for table runner. To be fair, I tried to find a braided rag table runner to match the others in my house, with no luck. So I set aside my other quilt project, and picked out fabrics from a stash of my favorite Civil War-era fabrics.

The table runner will be simple, and quick to make. Just 5-in. squares with corners from the same black-figured fabric.



When the blocks are joined together, those cream corners will become a diamond at the intersection of each block. A simple technique that looks complicated when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.