6.10.2019

Share where you live... Shadows

On our way home from the ocean, we were still chasing a few more geocaches before we lost the light. And when we got close to the abandoned cooling towers at Satsop, DW hopped off the highway and drove across the river to take a look. All those years driving past, and it's the first time I've been up close and personal.



Ladder - show where it leads | #25

I stood in the weedy parking lot, so close I had to crane my neck to see the top of the 480-ft. tower. And all I could do was wonder how many steps were in this staircase... and be glad I would never have to find out first-hand. I love how the late-afternoon light created beautiful shadows from this vertigo-inducing ladder. 



This is #25 on the @twistedroadstudiosummer photography scavenger hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.