6.01.2019

Share where you live... flags

My blogging friend, Sarah of Twisted Road Studio, is doing something fun this summer: a photo scavenger hunt to to give us some inspiration to get out with our cameras, but without the stress of a doing a daily post. And I decided to play along. There are 28 prompts, and we have until the end of August to finish the list.

Find a flag | #7

This approach is perfect for me. I've tried following daily prompts in the past, and it just doesn't work for me. I always get sidetracked by quilting or gardening or geocaching, and hate when I miss a deadline, however minor. So I'm going to have fun with the list.

I'll post my photos here or on my Instagram page, Pennylane_53 (or maybe both places).

Do a search for the hashtag #sharewhereyoulive2019 to see what others are posting.
. . .
This is #7 on the @twistedroadstudio summer photography scavenger hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.