5.05.2010

I'm so behind...

Between home and work and my hubby and a niece's engagement party and family and friends... (deep breath, relax, breathe) and work and getting ready for vacation and pruning blackberries before they take over the farm and pulling weeds and more work and teeth cleaning and the eye doctor telling me I may need bifocals soon... (breathe, just breathe) and windstorms and keeping up with my geocaching streak and (is this a run-on sentence, or just creative writing? I'm sure someone on the blog police squad will tell me) and learning a new GPS and charging batteries for all the electronics that use AAs and more work and catching up on e-mail...

I've neglected my blog. I write every day, and promise to catch up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.