9.11.2011

Orangette

I’m reading the best book, by Northwest author Molly Wizenberg. It's called "A Homemade Life," and it's the title that grabbed my attention as I walked into my neighborhood library. The author also has a blog, called Orangette, which has become a daily read (and is bookmarked here on my own blog).

The book is a funny memoir interspersed with recipes, and I hadn't even finished reading it when I bought my own copy (and a couple more for gifts). The book lives on the table next to my bed, and I read a chapter every night before turning out the light. I can hardly wait to try out some of the recipes. Don't these sound scrumptous?
  • Dutch Baby pancakes with lemon and sugar
  • Roasted eggplant ratatouille
  • Blueberry-raspberry pound cake (also good with blackberries)
  • Coconut macaroons with chocolate ganache
  • Slow-roasted tomato pesto
I do believe my mouth is watering...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.