9.06.2012

Is there a kayak in our future?


Penn Cove was flat calm today, and as we wandered through Langley all I could think about was getting out on the water. Sailboats came and went, and a pair of kayakers came in to explore the shoreline. I was envious. We once were sailors, and we have a canoe for the small lake where we have a weekend cabin. But I think there may be a pair of kayaks in our future. They'd be perfect for exploring all the nearby lakes, for exploring Hood Canal on calm days, and for taking on vacation.

This road trip is nearly done. We've been all around the state, and this drive around Whidbey Island is the last leg before we merge into the traffic of I-5 and come back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.