8.29.2018

Home again...



I'm a week home from Europe, and starting to feel normal again after being gone for three weeks.

After a few days in bed with a bad cold (not helped by breathing smoke from forest fires), then a few days with family visiting from Colorado, I feel able to face the 1300+ photographs I took while on our river cruise, and begin catching up with my blog.

I hope you will take the time to travel back to the beginning of August, and follow along with my journey through Hungary, Germany, Austria, and The Netherlands. It was an amazing trip, and I look forward to sharing it.

And while I spend my evenings looking at pictures and writing, my days will be spent collecting seeds from the flower gardens, picking apples and plums and blackberries, cutting suckers from the fruit trees, and getting started on a medallion quilt for this year's guild challenge.

I can already smell autumn in the air... mmmm... my favorite time of year!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous trip. Can't wait to see photos. I am so ready for autumn, and cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1300+ photos!! I look forward to seeing the ones that you decide to share. Between your gardens and your photos, it sounds as though you are going to be quite busy.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.