1.29.2013

Texture Tuesday... minus 43 eDition

I'm having fun with something new:  Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday. You can read more about this fun weekly activity by following the link at the bottom of this post. Kim  is an artist and Photoshop expert who designs beautiful textures you can apply to your own photos. I thought this week's texture was a perfect match with this photo of the inner workings of an antique Seth Thomas clock. I used a single layer of Kim's texture, using the multiply setting @ 100% opacity.



The clock is one of the many antiques that decorate the old Cumberland Island Inn in Georgia, where we spent a few stormy winter days in 2009.

Linked to Texture Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.