11.12.2017

A barn in winter...



My camera and I haven't traveled the backroads lately, looking for barns and fall color. The other things in my life, like quilting, have kind of taken over.



So instead of a new barn photo, I will instead share some photographs of one of my favorite barns. It belongs to my brother-in-law and sister, on the land that his family homesteaded. It's an interesting hybrid style, with a milking room built on one side.



I took these on a misty, cold December day when the clouds were low, and I could see my breath. I love how the clouds turned the photograph into a watercolor painting. It was quiet, and nothing else was stirring, not even the birds.



Linking up today with Tom's Barn Collective.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful barn! I am glad you decided to show it to us.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.