1.16.2018

Hooky...

Another warm day, so I played hooky. Instead of going to my weekly sewing group, I took my camera to Issaquah, then explored the back roads, looking for barns to photograph. It turned into a beautiful day, with gorgeous cloud formations, perfect for photography.



I caught up with my best friend via e-mail, and we headed down memory lane for a while, chatting about the years we spent sharing our passion for antique quilts, transferware, yard sales, and antique stores. Watching her daughters grow up. Sharing weekends at the lake, sitting on the beach by the fire, watching for satellites and meteors, talking until the wee hours.

It was so good, this talk. It reminded me how much I miss her now that she lives on the other side of the mountains, and reminded her how much she misses me in return. It's good to have friends like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.