2.03.2019

Game board...


This little game board quilt is one of my favorites, and I plan to keep it. So it's perfect for practicing my hand quilting. The checkerboard is made from 1-inch squares of blue and white, surrounded by a border of red and blue flying geese. The quilting pattern is a simple one: diagonal lines through the checkerboard, and outline quilting for the flying geese. Just straight lines. The next little quilt, I'll move on to curved lines.

I worked on it during the afternoon, while keeping a fire going in the woodstove, and keeping an eye on Madison, who was sleeping on her tower in front of the window. And late afternoon, right on schedule, I looked out to see huge snowflakes blowing around in the breeze.

Finally... we get our snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.