1.15.2008

Woggy

Home sick today. I almost went in at my regular time, but decided to sleep in and consider it later. Glad I did. When I got up at 8:00 and sat in the living room with a glass of juice, I felt really woggy.

So I brought out my down pillow and a quilt, and made a nest on the sofa. I finished the last few pages of Deja Dead, the first Temperance Brennan novel. I slept. Up again for more juice and a banana, and did a few Sudoku puzzles. Back to sleep. Late afternoon, tired of lying down, I emptied the dishwasher, fixed a salad and leftover teriyaki for dinner, and watched a really bad Billy Bob Thornton movie. I moved my nest back to the bedroom and let the cats sleep with me for a change. Tomorrow I'll head back to work and see how that goes.

Bad satellite movies when you’re sick is just wrong. Shouldn’t this be a crime?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.