7.28.2009

IT'S HOT

I realize this isn't a news flash to anyone else currently living in the Pacific Northwest. But it deserves mention here (in future years, I'll want to look back and remember these rare uncomfortably hot days... or will I?). My office windows look south, shaded by a couple of big trees, with a view of more trees and a Kent wetland. Beautiful, nice, cool... it's a lie. I just walked through the machine shop to the engineering offices, and when I stepped through that door, the heat was like a wall I had to push my way through. Yikes! how do the machinists stand it? It was 90-something on my car thermometer at lunchtime; I wasn't brave enough to look closely enough to read the second digit. I wasn't worried about this lack of knowledge... going home tonight, it will most likely be in the triple digits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.