5.31.2018

Fairies...




We headed south for a cache this morning, breakfast at The Kettle, but made up for it by a walk around the lake in Nolte State Park. On the hike out, we met a couple of women who were sprinkling sparkly glass gems along the trail, getting ready for a pre-school group. We saw them all the way out, placed on stumps and mossy tree roots, and even balanced on fern fronds. The kids will have a fun hike.

The gardens were soggy, so I caught up on some inside chores: logging TBs, deleting photos, making notes for the wine cellar inventory. And I wrote a few blog posts for May. I can't believe I didn't post anything all month long. And that I took so few photographs, in spite of how beautiful the garden has been. I saw it and reveled in it, but didn't record it.

1 comment:

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.