6.02.2018

Blue...



Most of the flowers in my garden are blue and purple, but every other year or so, white foxgloves bloom there. I love how they mix with the brilliant blue of the Bachelor's Buttons, the deep rose of the peonies, and the bright orange of the poppies.



The last few days I've walked through the yard, looking at the flowers in bloom, the buds waiting to open, and oh, that lush green. The perennials I chose to plant years ago are thriving, but they are mostly spring bloomers. The garden will be taking a break after the peonies bloom, until mid-summer. But that's OK. I love the green of a Northwest spring. I can never get enough of green.

2 comments:

  1. My mom had foxglove in her garden when I was growing up. I loved them, because there always seemed to be a mystery about them.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.