3.29.2013

Snow flowers

I love the unpredictability of spring...  the wild weather, every day something new, until spring finds its groove. Then the flowers stop holding their breath, relax, and spring bursts into bloom.

On the first day of spring, we had one of those days. The morning was beautiful, with bright sunshine and blue skies, and I walked around and took pictures. By noon it felt like winter... a cold day filled with high winds, torrential rain, and two hailstorms. We kept going to the front door, looking out on the weather, wondering what would come next.

The second day of spring, we woke up to snow on the ground. I knew it wouldn't last... it is after all, spring. So I grabbed my camera and went outside to photograph the signs of winter in spring. My poor flowers... they looked a bit shell-shocked at the change in weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.