8.10.2013

The Vivster

Vivian is almost one year old, growing so fast, changing constantly. Like her sister, Ella, she is endless fascinating to me. Funny and wise, with an intense stare that makes you feel like you're the only person in her small life. I am smitten.

Before we came to the lake, my sister picked a bucketful of the sweet, juicy yellow plums that grow at the farm. Vivian reached out with tiny hands when mom offered her a plum, and didn't let go of it. She gummed it and waved it around, getting juice all over mom's pants before suddenly letting it fly, straight into mom's lap.


She's pretty happy to munch away at an apple, too... as long as someone with bigger teeth makes a hole for her first!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.