7.12.2015

More Ireland is coming...


It's been amazingly warm for June the past couple of weeks, so I've turned my back on the garden and outside chores. Instead, I've focused on things I can do while sitting in front of a fan, or in the wine cellar (always cool). I even rearranged my big freezer!

More fun was returning to the quilt that's been up on the design wall for more than a year. I've steadily finished blocks for this queen-sized sampler quilt, and only have seven more blocks to finish.

But our bathroom remodel beckons, and the weather has cooled down, so the garden needs me, too.

I will upload some photos from the past couple of weekends, but then for a few days, I won't be posting any new blogs or photos.

I'll catch up soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.