12.03.2016

Balance...


I've had a lot of trouble keeping up with my blog this year, as you've probably noticed. It's not that we've traveled a lot, or spent a lot of time away from home. No, I blame it on the growing stack of tiny quilt tops in my basement sewing room.

A goal to clear out my scrap bins started it all last January, and led to a couple of dozen quilt kits ready to sew together, which led to more scraps. Which led to other fabric crafts like quilted coasters and pin cushions and table runners and wall hangings, which led to embroidery, and stuffed animals.

I haven't been so creative for many years, which is a good feeling. But I feel just a bit guilty about writing my blog in spurts instead of daily, and hope that in 2017 I'll be able to find some balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.