8.01.2017

Catching up...


July was a tough month for journaling, both in my blog and in my hand-written notebook. After Suntop, my days became filled with geocaching, gardening, working on the barn, and quilting. With the quilt show, my guild is frantically busy in July. I was surprised we found time to spend a few days at the cabin, and those were my only calm days last month.

It makes me sad in a way, but inevitable. I've never been a "just one thing" kind of girl. Writing, photography, and quilting are top of the list now, and will probably stay there. These are my art, my passion. And some days (or weeks), one of them will be all-consuming. For weeks now, quilting has been my passion.

I don't expect that August will be any less busy and frantic... but I hope to do a better job of writing about my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.