12.23.2018

Seeds from my garden...

The past few years, my sister and niece have given me seeds harvested from their beautiful gardens. This year, with all the new perennials I added to a new flowerbed in the fall, I was able to harvest seeds from a lot of new plants. So come Christmas, I decided to repay the favor.



In a basket of stamps, I found the perfect one: From the Garden of. Just what I wanted, and in the perfect size. I ordered tiny kraft envelopes, sorted my seeds among several packets, and dated them. Besides my sister and niece, I have seeds to send to my dear friend, Linda, who lives in Ellensburg.

Columbine, Black-Eyed Susan, Purple Coneflower, Pincushion flower, Rose campion, and Campanula. These grow very well in my garden, and I hope they will do the same in theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.