5.16.2015

Moments...

Violet green swallows are nesting in the box by the young orchard. This is the fifth year in a row they've chosen this particular nesting box, and they're competing for nesting materials and food with the barn swallows. It's so much fun to watch them swooping around the yard.


I went out to the pasture to watch the daybreak. The farmhouse looks peaceful in the early morning light, sleeping above fields of green.


The newly-mowed pasture is emerald green and beautiful.



Late spring brought a spectacular showing by my favorite rhododendron...


but it's competing with the pink dogwood... some major pruning is now on my list of gardening chores for June.


A new version of Photoshop Elements arrived for Dave, and so did the first real summer weather, sunny and warm.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see your farmhouse someday! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.