5.07.2015

On the reading stool in April

Research into various photography topics stacked the stool this month (and will spill over into May). The lunar eclipse fueled some of it; reading about photographing the night sky. Contemplating switching from PhotoShop Elements to Lightroom is also something I'm looking into. But mostly, the past couple of months I've been reading everything I can about landscape photography, which is my absolute favorite.

Non-Fiction

Sean Arbabi's The BetterPhoto Guide to Exposure
Harold Davis' Creative Night Photography
Lee Frost's Landscape Photography
Alan Hess' Night & Low Light Photo Workshop 
Rob Sheppard's Magic of Digital Landscape Photography
Peter Watson's Reading the Landscape
Art Wolfe's New Art of Photographing Nature
Jennifer Wu's Photography: Night Sky

Fiction

Anne Cleeves' Raven Black and White Nights

1 comment:

  1. Good reading list! I need to educate myself more about this topic too. As far as Lightroom, I made the switch over a year ago and haven't looked back. It's a great program and can do so many things. But Lightroom is overwhelming and I had to take a class to learn how to use it.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.