3.21.2016

Spring green...

We slept in this morning, and it felt so good after all the hiking and exploring the past few days. I dreamed about my little quilts... my version of counting sheep? I woke up thinking about the next one to make, and what colors to use. The more I work with these Civil War reproduction fabrics, the more I'm enjoying the rich colors. I've enjoyed our time in Tri-Cities, but am looking forward to getting back to my quilt studio.


As we came past the river, the bright morning sun lit up the new foliage on the weeping willows.

We begged off on stopping to visit friends on our way home, anxious to get home. As we crested the top of Umptanum Ridge, the Kittitas Valley was filled with fog and clouds. It was like driving down into a snowstorm, very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.