6.12.2017

Pots...



Our nice days have been few so far this spring, but the hours have all been mine to work in the yard. There were so many years where I'd look out my office windows on a gorgeous sunny day, and wish I could be home in my yard. It's just one more beautiful thing about being retired.

I'm downsizing the containers on my patio this year... it will make things easier to manage. I transplanted perennials, cleaned out the rest of the pots, dumped the potting soil into a plastic garbage can, and stored the pots on shelves in the farm equipment shed. A lot of the terracotta pots didn't make it through the winter and the wet spring, and ended up in a bucket of pottery shards. Maybe I can find someone who can use them for art projects? Or they'll end up in the bottom of another container one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.