3.08.2018

Friendship...



The Friendship block is one of my favorite patterns, and this small quilt came together at a retreat the end of January, with my friends from my Tuesday sewing group. The star blocks are about 5 inches square, and the finished quilt is about 20 x 26 inches. It's made completely from scraps left over from other projects, and every block is different.

I love how it turned out, made in Civil War fabric colors, in a pattern that dates back to the mid-1800s. That's my idea of the perfect quilt: one that has its roots in both color and pattern.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Civil War fabric colors are among my very favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and a great use of scraps, which are really treasures themselves.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.