3.05.2018

In hiding...

It's a common theme so far this month... snow in the foothills, cold in the valley, and no mountain in sight. This morning we got on the road early and headed south for a walk on a rail trail. The sun was coming up strong and light, and the snow in the low foothills was shining. I could post this photograph on a wall and draw in the outline of Mount Rainier. It's there, but you'll have to take my word for it.


This plateau, nestled at the foot of The Mountain, is one of my favorite places (as I've said before). From one side to the other, it's full of green pastures for dairy cows and horses, old farmhouses and barns, and lots of funny bumpy hills that rise straight up from the plateau floor. It's also home to a few favorite restaurants and bars. And it's one of my favorite areas to roam with my camera.

I could live there... if I could just move it to a different county. Maybe a different state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.