11.28.2014

Books for October and November

Road trip over (where I didn't open my book once), family sent on their way home to Australia, the weather turned cold and icy, and nothing whatsoever on the calendar, November was a great month to catch up on my reading.

Elizabeth Joy Arnold | Book of Secrets
Jeffrey Deaver | The Skin Collector
Kathy Reichs | Bones of the Lost

Michael T. Harvey is a new author to me, but apparently not to everyone else... all the books were at the library  | The Chicago Way, We All Fall Down, The Third Rail, The Fifth Floor

I'd just started in on Book of Secrets when the new Diana Gabaldon arrived... oh, boy...

And just a few quilting books to browse:

Lisa Boyer | That Dorky Homemade Look
Carolyn Forster | Jelly Roll Scraps
Verna Mosquera | A Sewn Vintage Lifestyle
Sue Pfau | Quilts from Sweet Jane
Weeks Ringle | Transparency Quilts
Amy Smart | Fabulously Fast Quilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.