11.26.2014

November moments...

For those weeks I was without a computer, and unable to write in my blog, here are a few words to mark those weeks... just so I won't forget. Twenty words or less, and I'll get back to my life.

Nov 2... A flu shot gave me the flu. A day in the city, lunch at Matt's, then shopping at the Market. Days of monsoon rainfall. Schooner Exact for brews and nibbles with friends.


Nov 9... Bourbon dinner at Duke's on Alki. A day at the cabin to pick mushrooms, clean gutters, and winterize. Wine pick-up party at DeLille. Arctic temperatures.


Nov 16... Jim's retirement party. Windstorm for 5 days straight. First power outage with a generator, yeah! Dinner out with close friends. Lowest weight in 20 years.


That's it...  done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.