11.22.2014

On being without...

The last few weeks have been challenging, to say the least! My old but much-loved Dell laptop finally gave up the ghost, leaving me without a computer. While Dave (my own personal computer troubleshooter and all-around expert) tore into it to figure out why the screen kept going dim, I was without access to my blog. No desktop publishing software to write my daily journal, no way to edit photographs, and just as I'd caught up with my blog... I fell behind again. Arghhh!!!

It still might be possible to fix the Dell... we'll see. But I've moved on, and am now the proud owner of a Lenovo Yogo 14. I've only had it one day, but my software and files are restored, and I'm slowly bringing everything back to what I'm used to. So far, I'm loving it!

So...  what to do with my blog. Do I go back and bring it up to date? It's  been fun, writing my journal with pen and paper, like I used to do thirty years ago. But the amount of catching up is daunting. 

So maybe I'll just wrap up November in one neat package of thoughts and photographs, and get back to "normal." 

Guess I'd better decide soon...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Glad you're back "on line" again. Yes, catching up is a daunting task. I'm still blogging about things that happened in October. But when it's your blog you can do whatever you want. Hey, I'm now your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.