4.16.2018

Overflowing...

It's been a wet couple of weeks, tough to get enthusiastic about going out with my camera. The online photography class I signed up for in January is still going, but mostly without me. It's hard to practice new skills when going outside isn't much of an option. So I'll start again in September, with a bit more commitment on my part.

The rain is back in full force today, and I was glad we found a cache in the woods... the trees kept the worst of it off our heads. And this small stream, roaring down the hillside in a series of small waterfalls, was beautiful. So in spite of the heavy rain, I lingered, and risked getting my Nikon wet to snap a few quick photographs.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely image of our green woods! Curious what online photography class you are taking? My skills could use a tune up and I'm always searching for recommendations.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.