4.23.2018

Reflections...

We stumbled across this little park in Sammamish this morning, and found this fabulous flooded pond. The sun was breaking through the clouds, the water was still, and a family of ducks swam past. The trees are finally leafing out, brilliant green against the dark evergreens. It's one of my favorite times of the year, and I couldn't stop taking pictures.







Reflections can be hard to come by in this place I call home, even with all the water that surrounds me. Lakes and rivers and salt water canals and sounds. But there's also a lot that gets in the way of that perfect shot: trees and wind, but also lack of access.

I've been looking for something to jar my creative juices for weeks... and this was it. Everything was so perfect, it was hard to leave.

1 comment:

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.