7.10.2019

Crazy...

OK...  so July is going to be a little crazy.

My garden is exploding with summer blooms... and weeds.


My little ex-horse farm, by the light of early evening

My niece is getting married, so we'll be on Whidbey Island for a long weekend.

DW's favorite uncle is visiting for ten days or so.

We're repairing and upgrading the support structure for our machine shed slash barn. (OK, he's doing the heavy lifting with a good friend, and my role is more on the lines of active observer and moral support giver... very important.)

And my guild's quilt show will consume me for four solid (and fun) days.

So forgive me if I hang onto my thoughts and memories until August, and catch up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.