8.18.2019

Share where you live... books



Favorite books? That's a tough one. I could have gone to any number of places in my library and photographed a row of books... quilting, photography, cats, favorite fiction authors. But I didn't really want to choose just one thing.

So instead, I walked the stacks, pulling books whose titles say something about me... my personality and my passions, past and present. I missed a few things, but the stack was getting too tall to fit in the viewfinder!

I'll do this again one of these days, and take more time. Make sure I get a book for everything I've done in my life, everything I think maybe I'm good at. Make a more complete picture.

This is #6 on the @twistedroadstudio summer photography scavenger hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.