12.07.2014

Progress...

Today was one of those days when everything went right.


James is past her "no, I won't eat" phase and is eating like a horse... or at least like the big-boned old cat that she is. Jessica's horses made the trip to their new home near Shelton, two acres of shady green pasture and a big sand arena for keeping them in shape over the winter. Best of all, there are miles of trails nearby... which means lots of fun rides with my niece in my future.

I made good progress in the studio today, finishing the biggest part of one project, and getting started on another sewing project. The Christmas cards are addressed and ready to mail, and I even have enough stamps, so I can give the post office a wide berth.

The sun came out for about eight minutes in the early afternoon, enough time to grab the camera and run down to the pond to take weed pictures.

Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend for lunch, and will finally get that walk I've been craving. I'm counting on a long, rambling walk on my favorite trail, even if it rains. And who knows what my camera will find?

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great when you have a day that everything falls into place. I sure could use one of those right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.