3.17.2015

Easy...

It was 35 degrees at 7:30 this morning, and already 45 degrees just an hour later. Wild temperature swings, thankfully not mirrored with wild mood swings. I'm happy, content, easy in my own skin. Loving my life. I almost feel guilty.

This morning my body resisted being forced into jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, and absolutely refused socks and shoes. After nearly two weeks of shorts and sandals, I'm not ready for cold mornings! But we're on the cusp of spring, so acclimating shouldn't be too hard.

We came home late last night to find the forsythia, daffodils, hellebores, and lily of the valley shrub in full bloom. The rhubarb is coming up, and so are the hostas. And most of the perennials are well above ground already. It's time to dig in the dirt... just as soon as I get my journal and EJ updated.

I am so ready for a new season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.