3.31.2015

On the library stool in March

Not much reading got done this month, which wasn't a bad thing. For the first time ever, I didn't take a book on vacation, and I didn't miss it at all. When we got home, my free time was spent writing, journaling, and editing photos. That wasn't a bad thing, either.

I did finish one novel from the library, Sarah Addison Allen's Garden Spells (and reserved her second book), and a Lee Child that my sister found for me: A Wanted Man.

Mostly I browsed through a stack of photography technique books; they'll be in my April book list.

I did a second read through Gordon & Cathie Sullivan's Photographing Washington; thinking about a Washington road trip this year

Yotam Ottolenghi's Plenty, a veggie cookbook recommended by my friend, Cathy. Yum.

The Big Island Revealed, research for vacation (Great book, btw)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.