3.07.2015

Like a duck to water

I thought snorkeling sounded fun, something to try while in Hawaii. I never knew I'd love it so much, Once I figured it all out.


Like how to get into the water with fins. Everyone said to just put them on and walk backwards. Really? Where I come from, the number one rule is "Never turn your back on the ocean." Always seemed like a good rule to me.

So I figured out my own approach. Once you get into the warm salt water, and see how easy it is to float, just get in and pull on your flippers.

And get on with the reason you're in the water to begin with:  to see what lives just below the surface.

Like these guys. Swimming with turtles was the most amazing thing I've ever done in the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.