9.15.2017

Pouring wine for the moon...

A weekend away, after a tough and stressful three weeks, feels a lot like heaven.


The getaway is for my birthday on Sunday, but every day is about doing what I love... photography, geocaching, hiking, good food.

And wine tasting.

After a jaunt up the mountains to Hurricane Ridge, where we could see the line of smoke clouds above the Cascades, we coasted back down the hill and went to one of our favorite wineries, Camaraderie Cellars. We're members there, and have been visiting since they were just getting started 25 years ago, wine tasting in their garage. Today they have an amazing winery, in a beautiful setting of lush gardens and outdoor rooms to relax in. And the wines are just as good as they've always been.


Tomorrow we're going hiking, and exploring, and geocaching. I can hardly wait.

2 comments:

I love that you took the time to read my blog, and appreciate your comments.